Tuesday, March 22, 2016

In The Landing we love writing and sharing our stories.

We are learning how to add ideas to our stories to give the reader more information and paint a picture in the reader's head.

Here are some for you to enjoy.

I saw a snail at my house.  I was very surprised.  I was very scared.
Natalia

I was at the beach and I saw the easter eggs and the easter bunny.
Neveah

I loved the present that was up the chimney.
Morsal

I am climbing up the tree to get the juicy apple.
Liam

I saw a penguin in the swimming pool.
Emma

I love my family because they give me hugs.
Leila

I went to space and I went into outer space and it was fun.
Judah

I saw a rainbow and it rained and rained and rained.
Andy

I saw a big ant.  It was crawling across the deck.  I saw it on my deck.  I liked it.  It was big indeed!
Rylan

I am going to the pool and I am going to have an ice-cream.
Kane

I wished I could make a machine.  It can find baddies for the police.  I love it.
Joel





1 comment:

  1. Hi there learners,
    I love writing and sharing my stories too. I am hoping to write something to share in our next newsletter. When I read your work I want to know more, for example, why was Natalia scared by the snail? I wonder if the Easter bunny get sand in his paws at the beach? I ask myself how did Judah travel to outer space and what would the machine look like that would help the police to find baddies? When we write a story all writers need to think about what the person reading it needs to know next. I look forward to reading more of your writing soon.

    ReplyDelete