Monday, July 25, 2016

Welcome to Term 3

Thank goodness for some nice frosty, sunny weather.
Your children seem happy to be back and so are their teachers!
We welcome Abby Kennedy who will be working alongside us for 5 weeks.


Kia ora koutou.

My name is Abby Kennedy and I am going to be the student teacher in your child’s class for the first five weeks of Term 3.

This is my 3rd year studying the Bachelor of Teaching and Learning at the University of Canterbury.
I feel very fortunate to be completing my final placement at Banks Avenue School and I am very excited to begin!

I was brought up here in Christchurch and outside of my studies I enjoy playing netball and volunteering for Radio Lollipop. 

I am looking forward to getting to know your child and would love to meet as many of you as is possible. If you see me around, please do not hesitate to stop for a chat.


Ngā mihi,
Abby J




No comments:

Post a Comment