Monday, November 28, 2016

Carnival of the Animals

We have been enjoying learning about the wonderful piece of music, Carnival of the Animals written by Saint-Saens.
We have listened to the music, looked at a beautiful app on the ipads about the story and then we choose a character to write about.
Just read our great stories!






I am the angler-fish. I have a light on my head so I can see my prey.
Ryder

I like the swan. It is gliding on the lake. It is paddling softly. I like it.
Sophie

The lion is roaring because he is happy because he is pouncing in the parade.
Summer



I am a cuckoo blue bird. I am hiding from the foxes and I am hiding in the bushes.
Ollie

Tortoises are very, very, very, very slow. They did not just live when humans did. They even lived when lizards and dinosaurs lived. Then dinosaurs turned into fossils. Fossils maybe scary to you, but even poo can turn into fossils. Fossils aren't scary. I'm a tortoise which can turn into a fossil! The long ago tortoise end! Blurb: Read this book, then you will turn into a tortoise or a fossil! Blurb end!
Joel



I was in a lake. Guess what came across the lake? A green turtle. It came out of the lake. It walked in the land so slowly. Do you know what the slowest animal in this country is. It was my best day!
Andy

I'm a big and furry turtle. I like to eat leaves. I like to drink water. I like to chew my shell. Well, it is hard.
Dillon

Grrr! I am a lion. I like meat and I like people. My lion is hungry. He wants some lunch! (Part One!).
Ryan

I'm the swan. I'm pink and I am in my pyjamas. It is night time. I'm gliding across the Saint-Saens.
Emma

When I got home there was a lot of kangaroos messing up my home. I felt worried. I could not get inside because they were blocking the door and it was hard to open the door.
Judah


No comments:

Post a Comment